Friday 20 November 2015

A List of My Favourite Things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper....oh sorry, favourite storage things.
 
Number One - Plastic Shoe Boxes
(from every angle in case you were curious)
 
I am sure that isn't their name but that is what they have been dubbed. They can be used for so many things including shoes. I use them for storing small accessories, craft supplies, cleaning supplies. They fit practically everywhere and they are pretty cheap. Dollarama sells them for $2 a piece but you can usually find packs of 10 for less than $10.
 
 
 
Number Two - Command Hooks
...of all shapes and sizes
 
By now I am sure everyone has discovered these but they are fantastic, so if you haven't go buy yourself a pack. I use these to hang up my hair care appliances, sporting equipment, pot lids, towels, etc. They even have a soap dish which to me is spectacular! You can get them at practically every store including the dollar store (for $3).
 
 
Number Three - The Folding Hamper
 
Depending on how you do things you may not have use for one but I like to have separate hampers for clean clothes and toxic, I mean dirty clothes. (That's an OCD joke). The problem is, I don't have enough room to have multiple hampers lying around so, I invested in this lovely collapsible basket. It gets pulled out when laundry is dried and put away as soon as the contents are folded - about 5 days later - ha! Again, I have shown it in multiple stages for your viewing pleasure.
 
 
 Number Four - Over the Door Hooks
 
These are easy to move from room to room, they are sturdy and they cost nothing. Also available at the dollar store, these amazing hooks can be put over practically any rectangular item that is 1.5" thick or less. I think adjustable ones are available but don't quote me on that.
 
 
 
When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I am feeling bad. I simply remember my favourite things....

No comments:

Post a Comment