Friday 20 November 2015

Before Organizing my Bedroom

I decided to organize my bedroom. This time I remembered to take before pictures. It will be quite the undertaking but I think it is worth it.
 
The Befores
 
As you can likely see from these pictures, there is not a ton room. The furniture is huge and every inch of space is being used. There was a foot and a half walking space on either side of the bed and only two or three feet in front of it. Every inch was full and it was dark - darker then it looks in the pictures surprisingly.
 
 
This is the primary reason I made I room layout. To find out about making a room layout, read How to Easily Test Room Configurations - Make a custom layout.
 
Now, it probably would have made more sense to paint first and then configure the room but I like doing things the hard way. When I did eventually paint, I went for a white with a tint of blue grey - the same colour as my living room. The reason I chose white is because it brightens the room and let's me use whatever coloured furniture and artwork I want. I don't have to worry about it clashing.
 
I can't wait to show you what I have done!
 
Keep an eye out for the transformation.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment