Tuesday 24 November 2015

Fancy Lysol Wipe Container

I love Lysol wipes. I use them all of the time but I hate the container they come in. It functions well but it doesn't look nice and I tend to keep my wipes on the counter for easy access. So, I decided to put them in a new container, a glass one I got from the dollar store for a couple of bucks. I have several similar jars in various sizes for my kitchen hutch and had one left over and it just happens to fit an 80 sheet roll of wipes perfectly. However, it does not easily fit a 120 sheet roll. Even if you take off 10. I learned this early today when I tried to jam them in and sprayed everything in a one metre radius with the liquid, that exploded out of the jar just as I got the roll in.
In the future I may go with a container that isn't clear so that it is even more inconspicuous. If you aren't sure how big of a container you need, bring an empty Lysol container with you.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment